- Local News
Court: Ariz. citizenship proof law illegal
The Supreme Court ruled Monday that states cannot on their own require would-be voters to prove they are U.S. citizens before using a federal registration system designed to make signing up easier.
- Events this week include Dinos at Duncan Public LIbrary today, ends with Founder's Day fun Saturday
- Stephens County unemployment rate dips to 4.1 percent
- June sales tax report for county released
- Fracking fuels water fights in nation's dry spots
- Court: Ariz. citizenship proof law illegal
Chisholm Trail Municipal Band to warm up for summer season
Keeping the music going for summer, the Chisholm Trail Municipal Band is looking for participants for its performance season.
- Katrina Elam shares background on AI’s Kree’s new single 'All Cried Out'
- Heartbeat Studio concludes season with princess theme
- Chisholm Trail Municipal Band to warm up for summer season
DTV-10 Programming of School Events
Duncan TV Channel 10 will be running several events from the end of the school year. Each program will begin at 9 a.m. and will re-play every odd hour up to 9 p.m. except for programs more than two hours in length.
- Labyer among 2013 District Superintendents of the Year
- Empire students visit Capulin Volcano
- DTV-10 Programming of School Events
Monkeypox must be a joke from above
It’s been over 10 years since I moved out of sporting writing and began writing a column for the editorial page. Every so often this year, I’m rerunning a piece from the first year of the transition. This column first appeared in The Duncan Banner in June 2003.
A special day for memories
Father’s Day is a special occasion in my life. Thoughts of my dad surface easily. And lessons he taught seem to be entrenched in the lives of our three sons even though he died before their births.
- Monkeypox must be a joke from above