- Local News
Tornado warning at DIA delays Duncan resident's flight home
Two tornados were spotted and National Weather Service confirmed that one touched down at Denver International Airport around 2:18 p.m. today.
Duncan resident Jamie Carberry was going through the security checkpoints as she waited to board a plane home after a short vacation there. That’s when the alert was sounded and people began taking cover.
- Duncan resident takes tornado precautions at DIA
- Hastings to close Duncan store
- Former Duncan city manager leaves legacy, inspires current leaders
- Digital images land man behind bars on child porn charges
- Tornado warning at DIA delays Duncan resident's flight home
Chisholm Trail Municipal Band to warm up for summer season
Keeping the music going for summer, the Chisholm Trail Municipal Band is looking for participants for its performance season.
- Katrina Elam shares background on AI’s Kree’s new single 'All Cried Out'
- Heartbeat Studio concludes season with princess theme
- Chisholm Trail Municipal Band to warm up for summer season
DTV-10 Programming of School Events
Duncan TV Channel 10 will be running several events from the end of the school year. Each program will begin at 9 a.m. and will re-play every odd hour up to 9 p.m. except for programs more than two hours in length.
- Labyer among 2013 District Superintendents of the Year
- Empire students visit Capulin Volcano
- DTV-10 Programming of School Events
Monkeypox must be a joke from above
It’s been over 10 years since I moved out of sporting writing and began writing a column for the editorial page. Every so often this year, I’m rerunning a piece from the first year of the transition. This column first appeared in The Duncan Banner in June 2003.
A special day for memories
Father’s Day is a special occasion in my life. Thoughts of my dad surface easily. And lessons he taught seem to be entrenched in the lives of our three sons even though he died before their births.
- Monkeypox must be a joke from above