EMPIRE — Empire City Council will meet today at 6 p.m. at the Empire Community Building.
Agenda items in old business will include:
* review and signage of the approval to audit from Angel, Johnston and Blasingame.
* Determine if the treasurer is ready to begin 2011-12 audit.
* Follow up discussion on finding an administrator for Fire Department Subscription system.
Agenda items in new business will include:
* Overview from the Fire Chief on status of department and fire activities.
* Review and discuss any changes needed to insurance coverage on fire department structures and/or vehicles.
* Discuss REAP 2012 application and vote for approval of application.
For information contact Tim Helton at 580-255-1169 or Robert Skiles at 580-252-9059.